Introduction to Corporate PAY
Corporate PAY is a payment channel Introduced and supported by NCHL for its member BFIs to facilitate corporate Clients on NCHL products. It is an umbrella system on which corporate clients could add up multiple banks, multiple accounts and multiple service modes in accordance to their requirement and initiate from single portal which reduces multiple login hassle. Customer is allowed to request for customized service for better suits to their organizational and financial structure.
- Maker/Checker control along with 2FA using Google Authentication for Main login.
- Password based login for different Bank account logins.
- Option to choose secured connection through VPN or usage via Public Network
Service Mode Availability
- Connect IPS
- NCHL IPS
- RTGS (on Process)
Features & Benefits
- Real time Interbank and Intra-Bank Fund Transfer
- Non real time fund transfer
- Salary payment on individual basis or batch posting
- Vendor Payment through different payment systems
- Government Tax and Revenue Payment
- SSF, EPF, CIT Payments
- Service Payments
- Other Payments such as Mobile Top ups
- Account Balance Information.
- Transaction reports and queries.
- Corporate current account at Citizens Bank is required.
- Company Resolution for availing Corporate PAY service, transaction limit, authorized users and mandate for operation
- KYC and Identification Documents of users if they are different persons other than authorized signatories of the account
- Latest Share holding Pattern Registered in company Registrar Office
Application for enrollment: Form for Corporate Pay