Citizens Visa Credit Card (USD) is issued in US Dollar and accepted worldwide in Visa merchant location and ATM. Any Nepali citizen having foreign currency income is eligible to apply for Citizens Visa Credit Card (USD)
- Nepalese citizen with 18 years of age
- Any Nepali citizen having foreign currency income with the documents evidencing FCY income source.
Documentation required availing Citizens Credit Card Facility:
- Passport Size Photographs of Cardholder (2 Copies).
- Copy of Citizenship Certificate/Passport of Cardholder.
- Accreditation Certificates (Like NMC, NEC, ICAN etc.) if any.
- Personal PAN of the Cardholder.
- Photocopy of Registration, PAN/VAT Certificate and/or license from concern authority (if applicable).
- Memorandum and Articles of Association, Board Resolution to Borrow, paper disclosing percentage of ownership/shareholding, Partnership Deed.
- A letter from employer disclosing the current position/designation and total salary not less than 2 months old or bank account statement showing last two salary credits.
- Financial Statement of last two years.
- Copy of blue book of existing vehicles.
- Copy of Bank Account Statement for last six to twelve months.
- Loan application form duly filled and signed.
- Photocopy of “Land/Apartment Ownership Certificate (Lal Purja)” for KYC purpose.
||Visa Credit Card (USD) Charges
||Card Issuance Fee
||Supplementary Card Fee
||Pin re-generation Fee
||E-Commerce Activation Fee(Per Year)
||Limit enhancement Fee
||Late payment Fee
||Over limit fee (Up to 10% of Credit Limit)
||Cash withdrawal from own ATM
USD1+2% of txn
||Balance Inquiry from Own ATM
||PIN Change from Own ATM
||Mini Statement from Own ATM
||Cash withdrawal from other Bank's ATM/Cash Advance
||USD 5+2% of Txn
||Balance inquiry from other ATM