Privilege Banking Benefits & Services:
Here's what we offer
Special Service Offered:
- Prioritized & Specialized services at Exclusive Privilege Banking Lounges dedicated to you ensuring privacy.
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Direct Access to Relationship Managers /Branch Manager
- One-stop Banking services
- Home Banking: Privilege banking staff shall also provide banking service to their door step when they are unable to visit bank upon prior request of privilege customer.
- Celebrating special days with personalized wishes and gifts: A cake will be provided to privileged customers with an average balance of Rs. 20 million in the past six months.
- No charge for account scheme change
- Monthly E- Statement to accounts having valid email address
- Transaction Alert through Email: Email alert of transaction shall be provided to privilege customers having valid email address
- Various offers available to privilege customers announced by the bank on periodic basis
- Various discounts from Bank-Merchant tie –up
- What is Privilege Banking?
- Privilege Banking is a specialized, prioritized, and dedicated service providing channel for the top-notch customers. In this form of banking, the bank identifies Privilege customers to whom the bank renders unique benefits and privileges. This segment of banking aims to provide exceptional, hassle-free & superior banking experience to the privileged customers.
- Where Are The Privilege Centers Located?
- Privilege Banking customers will have access to exclusive 'Privilege Banking Lounges' specially designed for their convenience. Privilege centers are located in:
- Durbarmarg Branch, 3rd Floor
- Kamaldi Branch, 2nd Floor
- Rajbiraj Branch, Rajbiraj
- Kalikanagar Branch, Butwal
- Birtamod Branch, Birtamod
- Biratnagar Branch, Rangeli Road
Further, privilege customer can enjoy privilege service from room of BM/RM across all branches of bank.
- Who Is ADedicated Relationship Manager?
- Each privilege customer will have a Dedicated Relationship Manager for their customer services.
- Is It Necessary To Maintain The Privilege Threshold (Minimum Balance) To Get The Privilege Banking Facilities after enrollment?
- No. you will eligible to enjoy all privilege services once you are enrolled.
- Is There Any Call Center Facilities For Privilege Customers?
There will be your delectated RM for call and privilege customer can call us at Ms. Sabina Basnet (9849793165) Relationship Manager at Durbarmarg or Mr. Bibek Shrestha (9851142363) Relationship Officer at Kamaladi or email on firstname.lastname@example.org