Visa Debit Card (NPR)
Citizens Visa Debit Card is issued by bank to its customers to use in any Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) and Point of Sales (POS) machines that are linked to Visa Network and NEPS Network. These cards can be used 24 hours a day and 365 days a year within Nepal and India.
- An alternative of cheque to make payments round the clock.
- Can perform functions like Cash Withdrawal, Balance Enquiry, PIN Code Change, Mini Statement, Make Purchase through POS Terminals.
- Unique PIN (Personal Identification Number) is provided to each Card which acts as a password to perform the transaction.
- Amount transacted from this card will be deducted from customer’s respective account.
- This card will have validity of 3 years.
- Most convenient way of making payments for goods and services.
- No need to carry cash and can be used at any time round the clock.
- Do not keep your Card & PIN together at any circumstances. Try to memorize the PIN instead of writing it somewhere and destroy the PIN Mailer after first transaction.
- Do not write your PIN in your card. There is high risk of misusing your card.
- Do not give your Debit Card to anyone or disclose the PIN Mailer.
- Do not transact in presence of other person. Be vigilant when using an ATM Card to avoid intentional distraction by fraudsters.
- Check your account statement on regular basis and inform the bank immediately in case of any discrepancy.
- Confirm you have your Debit Card back in your possession before you leave the ATM booth or POS Terminal where you used your Card.
Transaction Limits and Charges:
|VISA CARD TRANSACTION LIMIT||IN NEPAL||IN INDIA||IN INDIA|
|Normal Limit||For Hotel, Hospital & Pharmacy|
|ATM - Per Transaction Limit||NPR 20,000||NPR 24,000|
|ATM - Daily Transaction Limit||NPR 60,000||NPR 24,000|
|ATM - Monthly Transaction Limit||NPR 10,00,000||NPR 1,60,000|
|POS - Per Transaction Limit||NPR 1,00,000||NPR 1,00,000||NPR 1,00,000|
|POS - Daily Transaction Limit||NPR 3,00,000||NPR 1,60,000||NPR 3,00,000|
|POS - Monthly Transaction Limit||NPR 10,00,000||NPR 1,60,000||NPR 10,00,000|
|Total Daily Count (Cash+Purchase)||10 Times a day||10 Times a day|
|E-COM Transaction Limit will be same as POS Limit|
Citizens Visa Card Transaction Fees:
|Visa NPR Debit Card Transaction Fees||Per Txn Fee|
|In CTZN ATMs|
|In Member ATMs|
|Balance Enquiry||Rs. 5|
|Mini Statement||Rs. 5|
|In Non-Member ATMs (Nepal)|
|Cash Withdrawal||Rs. 30|
|Balance Enquiry||Rs. 20|
|In India ATMs|
|Cash Withdrawal||Rs. 250|
|Balance Enquiry||Rs. 50|