Citizens Home Loan
Historically and traditionally, Nepalese have preferred to buy land and build houses themselves. Now, with the changing lifestyle, demand for ready built houses is also in the rise. Considering these points, the Bank offers loan for different needs and situations. The Bank provides financing for the purchase of land and/or building, apartment, renovation, construction and extension of residential properties.
|Purpose:||To finance a purchase of a plot of land and/or readymade building, Construction, Repairs, Renovation, Additions, Alteration to the house/flat.|
|Nature:||Terminating loan payable in Equal Monthly Installment|
|Loan Size:||Up to 15.00 Million|
|Tenure:||Repayment period maximum 25 years.|
|Loan Portion:||Maximum up to 50% of Fair Market Value of the collateral security|
|Rate of Interest:||Premium of 1% to 5% p.a. over the Base Rate|
- All salaried or self-employed Nepalese Citizen having a regular source of income.
- The land and/or building to be mortgaged should have the motorable road as per prevailing government rules.
- In case of self employed individuals, the business must be in operation for a minimum of two years.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years and should not exceed 65 years at the time of maturity..
- Third party collateral, other than the property of the borrower or borrowers' undivided family, will not be acceptable