Citizens Matribhumi Bachat
The primary beneficiaries for Citizens Matribhumi Bachat are Nepalese Citizens residing in foreign countries. Those who are in the process of going abroad for foreign employment can also enjoy this deposit product subject to presentation of a valid Visa. There is no any amount fixed as minimum balance and no restriction on the amount of withdrawals. Better rates are provided in Exchange Rate to account holders while remitting money to Nepal through Citizens Remit.
- Minimum Balance: NPR. 100.00
- Online Account Opening Facility
- Better exchange rate while remitting money through Citizens Remit.
- Free Internet Banking (First year only)
- Interest is calculated on Daily balance and credited quarterly
- No restriction on the amount of withdrawals
- Citizenship Certificate and or any valid identification card issued by Nepal Govt.
- Two recent PP size photographs.
Account Opening Process:
- Nepalese Citizens residing abroad can open Citizens Matri Bhumi Bachat by contacting staff deputed by Citizens Bank International Ltd. in foreign countries who shall complete the account opening form with verification of all the relevant documents and forward the details of account to be opened to Head Office of Citizens Bank International Ltd. in Nepal.
- Nepalese Citizens going abroad for foreign employment are also eligible to open this account subject to presentation of a valid visa.
Interest Rate : 5.00% p.a   Click here to see more